david41
Regular MemberPosts: 477
Like?
***** Challenge #170 "IN TO THE SUN" *****
9 months ago

The Theme for challenge #170 is …

Cats… nahhh!

Birds… nahhh!

Let’s go with… “IN TO THE SUN”… how difficult can that be!

I am looking for photos taken directly in to the sun.. it may be a sunset, it can be some other creation… surprise me!... To qualify I will need to see the sun in the picture, along with any other effects it may bring. Post Processing for effect is permitted also.

I would be interested to hear how you saw the photo opportunity in the first place, and what went through your mind when composing the shot... or was it just an accident!

Any Nikon camera may be used.

Challenge will end on Friday, July 26th, 2013 at Midday GMT

VERY IMPORTANT! Please reply to the FIRST (ORIGINAL) post and please RENAME THE SUBJECT TO INDICATE THE TITLE OF YOUR PHOTO ENTRY.

Post ONE image (if you post more than one image to keep the theme alive, the first post will be considered your entry in the challenge).

The host chooses a winner after closing. The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person. If the winner fails to post a new challenge within 72 hours of being declared the winner then the runner-up should post the new challenge within a further 24 hours.

Feel free to comment on other contestant's images. If you want someone to leave you some constructive criticism, put (CC) next to the title of your image.

Please embed your image in the thread.

Let’s get busy!...

Here are a few ideas to get you going...

-- hide signature --

Cheers
David41
WSSA member #271
'We are all dying of slow oxygen poisoning.. it takes about 85 years'.. I hope!

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow