Any suggestion for a Scotland Trip?

Started Jul 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
NTNphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 167Gear list
Like?
Re: Any suggestion for a Scotland Trip?
In reply to Asylum Photo, Jul 10, 2013

I'm going to Scotland in about 6 weeks myself. Spending about 10 days in Scotland and 9 in England. I'm taking kind of a lot of stuff unfortunately. I have a few shoots lined up with a few people in Scotland and a few in London so I kind of need back up gear with me.

I'm taking
X-E1 with 18-55, Zeiss 32mm, and Zeiss 50mm f/2 for M mount
X100s for my fiancé to use and probably myself at times
Thinking about taking a Leica M3 along possibly with a leica 35mm lens for it or just using the zeiss 50 on it.

If I had the 14mm I wouldn't be taking the zoom at all and if I weren't doing the photoshoots while I was there I probably wouldn't take the 50mm either, but I need something approximating portrait length on the X cameras. Really, ideally I would maybe just like to take the x100s and the x-e1 with the zeiss 32mm on it.

It seems like a lot, but it's mostly lightweight stuff and I don't plan on buying and hauling a ton of souvenirs around with me. Other than gear and a few extra layers for weather changes Ill be traveling pretty light.

NTNphoto's gear list:NTNphoto's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D600 Nikon Df Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow