Science magazine becomming a rag of the left?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
JulesJ
Forum ProPosts: 30,542
Like?
Re: Science magazine becoming a rag of the left?
In reply to Nightwings, 9 months ago

Nightwings wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Barrie Davis wrote:

Summer School wrote:

You are as dumb as Sarah Palin, John Boehner, John McCain, and Mitch McConnell

Independently? Or in combination?

Are you not capable of formulating your own replies without rah' rah'ing on someone else's post?

Tell ya what Barrie, why don't you go back to choking your chicken in your mommies basement and leave the discussion to the adults.

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

NWs. Have you ever wondered why so many people on this forum treat you like an idiot?

Think about it!

For the same reasons why many here treat YOU like an idiot.

You are not answering the question now are you?

I did answer the question - You appear to be lacking in basic reading comprehension.

Because people (mostly the left) resort to name calling when they start to loose the argument.

or maybe...when you start a bad one!

If one disagrees with one's argument, then one should articulate that disagreement WITHOUT name calling. How you can possibly disagree with this notion, is a testament to your inability to follow your own advise.

If you pulled your head out from your arszz l

a loser always loses his rag and you are doing just that now aren't you NWs?

A loser always loses his credibility when they resort to name calling. I'm of the type that pushes it back. And when they don't get it, or if they become obtuse, such as you are aptly demonstrating here with your pointless hen pecking, I add them to my ignore list and just chock them up as a lost cause.

Stick to what I say, not what you wish I'd said! Now, I'll try again.....

I can't imagine how a person who managed to manuever / navigate his way into a foriegn country didn't get him self lost doing so; given your lapse in short term memory.

NWs. Have you ever wondered why so many people on this forum treat you like an idiot?

And I'll answer again, this time, please pay attention.

To answer your question: For the same reasons why many here treat YOU like an idiot. Because people (mostly the left) resort to name calling when they start to loose the argument.

Here is some advise for those you seem to be defending. If you don't like the message that is the OP / Subject matter - IGNORE IT .... if you DO choose to respond to it, do so in a manner that doesn't involve personally attacking the OP by way of name calling. And if you DO resort to name calling, etc. don't feign outrage, or don't be surprised if the OP fires it back at you.

Your personality is indicative of someone who must have the last word. Since that seems to be the case with you, and since you seem to be elderly - out of respect, I will afford you the last word as I am finished wasting further time on the topic that is you.

Have a delightful day good Sir!

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

There are certain people on this site who post crass, racist, and rude posts, thinly veiled to be comments on the news ans and what is going on in the world and on the internet. I sometimes ignore them, but sometimes, when a poster becomes a pain, i counter them. That is my prerogative.

Tell me NWs, why should you be allowed to post a message about gay people and then ask certain members to ignore it? Dream on NWs. As long as you post drivel, I'll be there to point it out.

I again point out that numerous posters find your subjects annoying. Many more than do mine.

See if you can find a post I have started about gay people. Then look at your own record.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Think about the next abrasive thread you start.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow