Started Jul 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tom Schum
Senior MemberPosts: 3,629Gear list
Like?
Re: Best Small Shoulder Bag for XE1 3 Lens Kit
In reply to Tom Schum, Jul 10, 2013

Tom Schum wrote:

Lawrence Fleischer wrote:

All: I have the XE1, the 18-55mm, 14mm and the 55-200mm zoom. I'm looking for the smallest shoulder bag that can accommodate the camera and the 3 lenses. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I found in the excitement of the moment I left my camera bag wide open and then forgot about it. You can lose stuff that way!

Best to get a deeper bag with a front flap that drops down onto a velcro panel, such as a Crumpler Four Million Dollar Home:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/884491-REG/Crumpler_md4002_p01p40_4_Million_Dollar_Home.html

That front flap drops down and basically the bag closes itself for you. Not sure this is big enough for your three lenses, but the flap with velcro is a really good feature. I got a Gray one for a different camera and I've ended up carrying it more than most of my other bags.

-- hide signature --

Tom Schum

Oops!  Looks like they have already phased out the velcro!  Not sure how well their latest touch fastener design works!

-- hide signature --

Tom Schum

Tom Schum's gear list:Tom Schum's gear list
Sigma DP2 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-E1 Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow