Is it design of new GX?

Started Jul 9, 2013 | Questions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,022Gear list
Like?
Re: That design is near perfect.
In reply to Phil1, Jul 10, 2013

Phil1 wrote:

If true (see M43 rumors for more info) it will be a longed for dream! But I really hope they haven't crippled it with a regurgitated old sensor like that of the GH2. Lets hope it is a Sony sensor - and even better than the one in the OM5!

I also really would like to see a revised shutter which does not show shutter shock at any speed.

Then, and only then, I'd upgrade my elderly GF1. It's been too long a wait! Otherwise it will be a Fuji X-E1 system to replace my 5Dii,

Only my thoughts! What do you think?

Phil

Sensor: a bitunlikely as it is a new 18 MPixel one. But you never know...

Could be a Fuji sensor? Not the new tech one, but since there is a cooperation already between the two why not share already existing tech?

All in all this seems a huge step in the right direction. The IBIS, even though 2 axis, is a very nice one aswell. In this way we can use our Oly lenses on that system awell as long as it provides a usefull stabilsation. 2,5 to 3 stops is enough.

I hope for:

ISO100 (and not one that originally is ISO 200 and extended please!)

1/8000 or 1/16000 s shutter. So fastlenses can be used in bright light more often.

electronic shutter

AF tracking that is a notable step up

Sensor IQ between OMD-5 and current best in class APS-c ones (which sounds reasonable)

FP

In body HDR

In body panorama shots

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow