Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 9,187Gear list
Like?
Coolpix A Italian Landscapes (mostly)
Jul 9, 2013

I'm incredibly fortunate to be spending the month in Italy on the Amalfi Coast. I have a few cameras with me, but the Coolpix A is quickly becoming my favorite. Because its my most used focal length and its pretty much always with me. For the first two weeks, we've been (and will be until Saturday) in Praiano, a fairly small village where pretty much every home, restaurant, and hotel has the same amazing, spectacular, unbelievable view. So most of my photos are of that view. On Saturday we move over to Positano, a much larger town where there's lots of interesting architecture and street life so the character of what I'm shooting will no doubt change. But for now, here are shots from Praiano (with the similar view in a few), with a couple from a hike high above Praiano, and a couple (including a street shot) from the Island of Capri. I have very limited internet access here (just a 3g wifi hotspot based on a cell signal) so I'm not even trying to upload full size files, so these are limited to 1024 pixels on the long end. But, exif or not, they're all from the Coolpix A...

Our apartment's balcony

A hotel lobby across the street

Capri

On a hike on the "Path of the Gods"

Also from the Path of the Gods

Just a typical walkway in Praiano...

Praiano

Capri

-Ray
--------------------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow