Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
peckinpah
Regular MemberPosts: 166Gear list
Like?
The Eagle Has Landed - the X-Pro1
Jul 9, 2013

Finally, after two years' anticipating, x100-, X-Pro1-, X-E1- and X100s-review-reading, checking out online prices, reading blogs daily (!) and whatnot... I landed a X-Pro1, 35 mm and 18-55 mm second hand. From a nice guy who is very careful about his gear and swapped to micro 3/4. (I held his new Olympus EP5 with, amongst others, a Leica lens... which is also nice

NEVERMIND, I'VE GOT IT! And I'm over the moon. Excuse my shouting!

Took it back last night, first shots from trip back home and this morning. We'll be camping this weekend and I will be giving the camera a good seeing to. Comments and tips are most welcome! One question already: does the X-Pro1 with 18-55 fit the leather Fuji camera bag?

peckinpah's gear list:peckinpah's gear list
Leica D-LUX 4 Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus PEN E-P5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow