ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Digitalcaveman
Regular MemberPosts: 111Gear list
Like?
Struggling
Jul 9, 2013

Guys,

Last year I went ahead and bought the D800E and the Trinity of Lenses.  I absolutely love the versatility and quality of the photos I take.  However, I'm struggling so much with the fact that I can't bring all this with me all the time.  I also hate that people stare at me when I'm at events like car shows and am taking shots with a bag of lenses all over me and this big camera.  It's got to the point where I'm really getting frustrated that I can't use my camera and lenes enough and just want to grab something that takes excellent quality shots that will give me the flexibility to grab and go.  I hate the point and shoot crowd...I've always been quality focused and care more about getting a high quality shot most of the time than getting a shot at all.  All about great light obviously but I'm at a cross-roads here.  I sampled the Sony RX-1 and it was awesome.  However, will I be losing out on a ton of quality shots from my current setup.... ?  Obviously probably yes right?

Thanks, for your help...

Digitalcaveman's gear list:Digitalcaveman's gear list
Sony RX1R Nikon D200 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +5 more
Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow