Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Snydly
Regular MemberPosts: 177Gear list
Like?
CS5 Display
9 months ago

I've searched, but can't find an answer to this, so I'm hoping someone here can help.  It's kind of a silly question, but...

Using CS5 for over a year and the display opened up with the 'panels' on the right side of the window.  I customized them to have the layers/channels/paths/actions on top, and the history below.  The photo opened up to the left of the panels.  One day the photo opened in the entire window with the panels still there, but covering the right side of the photo.  I got used to zooming with the control wheel on the mouse, but it's difficult when the panels are covering part of the photo.  So, now I just detach the photo from the window and let it 'float' in the frame, and readjust the size so it all looks similar to the way it used to.  I'm usually pretty good with software, but this has me stumped.  How do I get the display back the way it used to be, with the photo to the left of the panels, but still attached to the overall CS5 window?

Thanks,

Bill

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow