Like?
Re: No!
In reply to Karl Gnter Wnsch, Jul 8, 2013

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

jonrobertp wrote:

Yes of course.

There is nothing "of course" here!

lighter

Nope, for me lighter isn't better, for me it's far worse.

newer better sensor

That still needs to be shown.

better AF esp. in live

Which is important for video shooters. I never used my DSLR for video and probably never will. My hobby is photographing, that has completely different challenges than recording video.

newer better processor

Which is better in what way to a system with 2 picture processors and 1 AF processor which operate in the 7D and which happens to be faster, offer more configuration options, has a larger buffer? So that one is a dud...

new features not on the old unit.

You mean features like the 98% viewfinder with 95% magnification on the 70D which clearly is better than the 100% viewfinder with 100% magnification on the 7D.

-- hide signature --

regards
Karl Günter Wünsch

Someone seems awfully insecure about a newer camera with newer technology possibly matching or besting his 4 year old camera. But hey, that's life, especially in technology. It's not uncommon for the latest "mid-level" products of today to match or even exceed "top-level" products from a few years ago. That's just the natural cycle of things. Sure, there are still some small areas where the 7D might hold an edge. But those advantages are slimmer now. The good news is that people are definitely getting more bang for their buck these days.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
NoNew
NoNew
No.New
yesNew
No!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow