Software that I can "set and forget"? Mostly Automatic touch up?

Started Jul 8, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mackworth
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
Software that I can "set and forget"? Mostly Automatic touch up?
Jul 8, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I am not a pro, and don't have a lot of time to spend editing photos by hand.  But I would like to use some software that will make photo's look "better".

It looks like my options are Lightroom, Aperture/iPhoto, and DXO Optics Pro.  I am looking for something that I can basically just press a button to improve darkness, contrast, fix purple fringing, make an ocean the right color, etc.  I don't want to have to mess with plugins or make custom presets and i won't be pixel peeping and correcting little pieces of dust.  I just want something easy.  I know that software won't work 100% of the time and make everyone photo better, in fact it will likely make some worse.

I currently have a Panasonic G3 w/ a few lenses and will probably upgrade to an olympus e-pl5 or something before my honey moon in October.

Any recommendations?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus PEN E-PL5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow