Keep losing D200/D2h suhtter release/sync caps! What to do? How to keep them attached to camera?

Started Jul 7, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gpruitt54
Forum MemberPosts: 84Gear list
Like?
Keep losing D200/D2h suhtter release/sync caps! What to do? How to keep them attached to camera?
Jul 7, 2013

The Nikon D300 has a really great feature for those caps that protect the shutter release/sync plugs. Nikon attached them to the camera.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for other Nikon cameras; in my case it's my Nikon D200 and D2h. I keep losing those little caps that cover the shutter release plug ins. I am kind of OCD about keeping those caps in place, but I cannot always keep up with them after removing while using the camera.

Does anyone know of a way to keep those little caps attached to the camera while I'm using the camera? Like I mentioned earlier, the D300 really did it right. I want something like that for my other cameras as well.

Ideas, suggestions, photos of your solutions are all welcomed.

OOPS! looks like I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry. This should be in the D200/D300 section.

Gpruitt54's gear list:Gpruitt54's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D200 Nikon D2H Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow