ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bokehmon Trainer
Forum MemberPosts: 96
Like?
Please give me your .02... budget photography
Jul 5, 2013

Good morning (EST),

I received an SB24 which I  mounted with my RF-603C and NEX-6.  The two work great.

I would like to add a YN406II flash to my photos, but I am not sure where to start.  Will the SB24 be able to flash the YN406II through two umbrellas?  Hopefully, I will begin taking photographs of food, but I need to take photos of preparations in the kitchen as well so I'm guessing an umbrella of 45"ish?

I also was asked to take photos of my friend's baby.  Will this setup be okay for my needs?  I would like to also point out that I am a poor college student.  I have read countless times to get quality parts, and I do plan to in the future, but I cannot right now.  I can do $150 for two umbrellas and stands, but that's stretching it.

Any advise would help immensely! Or if you have any DIY tricks such as an Ikea lamp with a folder diffuser, I would like to know!

Thanks!

Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow