Nikon D7100 update

Started Jul 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
TOR8472
Senior MemberPosts: 1,545Gear list
Like?
Re: plus Canon has been known to deliberately cripple with firmware
In reply to steven2874, Jul 5, 2013

Did you not read "I believe" in my text? although I can see that you may not have thought it applied to everything that came after as I could have worded it better. That is my opinion and I've been wrong before as I believed it was coming last year around this time also. However, with the release specs on the D7100 and other info I have read, I believe Nikon would be very foolish if it is not in the works and forthcoming this year.

I could be wrong again, and if so, so be it. I'm happily shooting with my D7000 and will make any future buying decisions when Nikon releases a new body with features I can't live without. The D7100 didn't quite do it for me, for others it did, and that is fine too.

steven2874 wrote:

Back to Nikon, I believe the D7100 spec is what Nikon wants it to be to "protect" (differentiate) the D400 whose release is imminent.

I'm happy to hear about the imminent release of the D400. What is your source for this news flash?

TOR8472's gear list:TOR8472's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow