Recommendation needed for remotely controlling Manual Flash levels for Fuji System

Started Jul 5, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EJ_D
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Recommendation needed for remotely controlling Manual Flash levels for Fuji System
Jul 5, 2013

Hi,

I have recently moved from a Nikon System and scaled down and bought an XE-1. I did a search on the forum but did not find anything that addressed what I was looking for. I want to go with a relatively inexpensive manual flash (such as something from Yongnuo) and would like to trigger it remotely in manual. That's easy enough but I would like to be able to adjust power levels remotely as well. I see where they have now released a few models with built in radio receivers but they do not appear to be able to adjust power. I would really like a trigger that would work with a receiver on manual flash to adjust power without having to walk over to the light stand. Does that solution exist that would work with the Fuji X system? In reading through the manual of the Fuji EF20 and EF42 on the Fuji site there does not appear to be a commander mode or I would even consider those flashes with just line of site. Anyhow, and suggestions would be welcomed.

Ed

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow