Started Jul 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,380Gear list
Like?
Re: C1 Question
In reply to flbrit, Jul 5, 2013

flbrit wrote:

Hey Al

Does C1 have an export to CS feature as well?

Brian

Yes. I can work on the raw then export a tiff, jpeg, same or resized to photoshop. It will also export the file to a folder and open the same file in photoshop. that is how I have been doing as I hae not taken the time to learn to cataloque system. So i have been drgging a file, usually from phooshop bridge, on my mac, to C1, then after a few adjustment export the file back to the folder and open in photoshop in one step. I work as needed in photoshop then save file.... So i have only been using it for raw conversions thus far.

Funny how when I look at the images in Bridge, the thumbnails show the embedded jpeg. The moment I click on the image it renders in Bridge with ACR defaults - which often make it look worse. Then I open the raw in C1 to see it render with the deaults, then smile again. Seems my goal in ACR was to get it to look as good as the fuji jpegs, and with C1 it is easy to exceed that standard with little effort.

Like all these, they have a free 30 day trial, no watermarks, the real deal.

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow