Started Jul 5, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SirDanielson
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
Canon T3i , Pentax K-30 or Nikon D90?
Jul 5, 2013

Hi, im on the search for my first dslr system and i'm in a common dilemma which one to choose. I ended up in those 3 cameras , Nikon D90 (the oldest of all), Pentax K-30 (the one im considering most of the 3 to buy) and Canon T3i. I understand that for a beginner like me it doesnt really matter which im gonna choose because all of them are great cameras to start with. The price is also reallly close.

D90 is an old camera but really capable even in 2013 and its the best on my hand. I really like that is an innovative camera and will be a piece of history in dslr photography, but its also worth buying even if it is 5 years old. Does it?

Pentax K-30 feels like the best value for money, but im considering this option as i dont know if ill receive the same support from this company in my region as Nikon and Canon. The thing is i cant find it in a store to feel its grip and how sits on my hand..

Canon is a nice all around camera with the best video of the three and has a big comfortable grip for me plus the tilty swivly screen.

So i'd like some suggestions if possible, i've read a lot of threads and discussions in this forum but im really confused. Consider that i want a camera that will help me grow like an amateur photographer and wont set me back, and also last me for at least 3-4 years. I dont care o alot about their menus etc as i think im capable of learning how they work as time goes by and i use them. I'd appreciate some insight of people that used those cameras and have a personal opinion about their functionality an everyday easy of use etc and possible problems they encounterd . This can be very helpfull. I really dont like general random comments.

Thank u in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Nikon D90 Pentax K-30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow