Canon 70D: NOT the camera of the year

Started Jul 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 13,092
Like?
Re: As one who's taken to EVFs big time. . .
In reply to Mikhail Tal, Jul 4, 2013

Mikhail Tal wrote:

Midwest wrote:

Mikhail Tal wrote:

Midwest wrote:

Mikhail Tal wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

. . . this posture is just stupid, a provocation no different than walking through a crowd and poking individuals with a stick for the fun of it.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobtullis/
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

And many of the postures in response are no different than a being poked with a stick and acting as if blasted by a high-powered bazooka.

Try using intelligence instead of a stick. By the way, who were you before you got a new ID to come around annoying people under?

Oh that's rich, blaming me for other people posting about how annoyed they are. Yeah I have such amazing power as to control their lives and make them post in this thread.

I'm just waiting to see if your brain will overheat like a mirrorless camera's sensor.

-- hide signature --

It's nice to say that nice pictures are nice. (sarcasm)

Funny how you drone on about insecurity and here you are resorting to ridiculous personal attacks while showing your clear OVF prejudice, all because you just can't let it go. Projection much?

I am not the one who created a new user ID specially to start this thread. You are. Amnesia much? Evidently. And insecure as all get out over your camera, which can only be vindicated if another kind stops being made because what you have should be good enough for everyone.

Here is a clue: your EVF is NOT good enough to dream of replacing my OVF.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow