Police out of control or were they justified?

Started Jul 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Brian, I hope you read that pending lawsuit .pdf file.
In reply to Brian D. Schneider, Jul 3, 2013

If you read that .pdf file you supplied, then I think you will get a GOOD PICTURE of what kind of person the police are dealing with. Especially in light of the first fact that his own wife called police on him.

Pretty compelling stuff. The man is a RACIST, and has been creating many problems for the Hawthorne police Department because they do not have enough Black officers for his liking.

READ IT BRIAN!

Then go back and view the video supplied in this thread and listen to him yet again confront the police as to "why no black officers were there?"

I do not have any use for people like this man. He is a racist who is looking to cause problems and was 100% responsible for this confrontation. 100% responsible!

If you want to complain that the Hawthorne Police Department does not employee enough Black Americans as police officers, then do it the RIGHT WAY and ask to speak at the next local City Counsel meeting. But harassing and confronting the officers in the manner he did was confrontational, especially while they were handling other matters.

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow