Started Jul 3, 2013 | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
merops
Senior MemberPosts: 1,254
Like?
OVFs vs EVFs
Jul 3, 2013

Seems like this topic is ripe for a poll, since the discussion in the (endless:-|) threads is largely a matter of opinion and personal preference.

So what's your view?

Looks like a lot of choices, but basically each choice explicitly or implicitly considers three things:
- Your own purposes now
- Others purposes now
- In the future (not distinguishing you and others). (The 'future' is in, say, about 10 years.)
I have excluded what I felt were illogical possibilities (e.g. EVFs superior in all circumstances now, but won't be so in the future).

POLL
EVFs are already superior to OVFs for all people in all circumstances.
1.3% 1  vote
EVFs are already superior to OVFs for all my purposes, and in the future will be for all people in all circumstances.
7.6% 6  votes
EVFs are already superior to OVFs for all my purposes, but will never be superior to OVFs for all people in all circumstances.
6.3% 5  votes
For all my purposes, whether EVF or OVF is better depends on the circumstances (taking into account all considerations including convenience), but in the future EVF will be superior for all people in all circumstances.
11.4% 9  votes
For all my purposes, whether EVF or OVF is better depends on the circumstances (taking into account all considerations including convenience), and in the future EVFs will never be superior to OVFs for all people in all circumstances.
32.9% 26  votes
OVFs are superior to EVFs for all my purposes, but in the future EVF will be superior for all people in all circumstances.
5.1% 4  votes
OVFs are superior to EVFs for all my purposes, and in the future EVF will never be superior for all people in all circumstances.
17.7% 14  votes
OVFs are still superior to EVFs for all people in all circumstances, but in the future the reverse will be true and EVF will be superior to OVF in all circumstances.
2.5% 2  votes
OVFs are still superior to EVFs for all people in all circumstances, but in the future whether EVFs or OVFs are superior will depend on circumstances.
6.3% 5  votes
OVFs are still superior to EVFs for all people in all circumstances, and will remain so in the future.
8.9% 7  votes
  Show results
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow