Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
frobertv
Contributing MemberPosts: 538
Like?
Fuji X-m1 /18-55 or Ricoh GR ?
9 months ago

Hi, I have been wanting to buy myself a Ricoh GR but its not available here in the Netherlands. At the moment I see the X-M1 being advertised with the 18-55 zoom. It should be available before the Ricoh in the Netherlands.

I am an architect and would love the 28 (eq) mm on my trips abroad and generaly for work. But for family photos the Fuji with its zoom 28-80 (eq) would be a better choice.

I am wondering if the Fuji with the zoom could be more or less as good at 28 mm as the Ricoh GR. The price difference between the Ricoh and the Fuji X-M incl. 18-55 is about 10 to 15%. If the IQ of the Fuji is not too far off from the Ricoh I think I would be happier with the zoom.

IQ is very important. Pocketable is not an issue as much.  At the end of the day I am more concerned with IQ than size.

Anyone here who has been using the Fuji X system with the 18-55 as well as the Ricoh GR. Small chance I think but there might be a few who could help me out with some advise.

Francois

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow