Police out of control or were they justified?

Started Jul 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brian D. Schneider
Forum ProPosts: 16,053
Like?
Re: Police out of control or were they justified?
In reply to Slider44, Jul 3, 2013

Slider44 wrote:

angrywhtman wrote:

This is VERY disturbing. What say you about the force used?

Hawthorne, Ca Police Kill Dog(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr4ie2AE

This whole incident, (it appears) was precipitated because this man was video taping law enforcement and their actions. He was looking for a confrontation, and HE GOT IT.

Instead of letting law enforcement do their job, he wanted to make a name for himself, and claim violation of human rights. (Yeah, I heard him say it in the video).

So, he was looking for trouble and found it. The police do not want to be video taped.

Recording cops is LEGAL.

Furthermore, when he placed the dog in the car, clearly the window was down and the dog was able to defend his owner. Clearly the dog was trained to do just that, defend.

I wish the officers did not have to shoot the dog, but the dog attacked while they were in the process of arresting this man, who clearly wanted the confrontation.

So, even though I wish the officers had other options to stop the dog, when it attacked, and bite the officer, then they are free to use force to stop the dog.

It all could have been averted had the man taking the video did what he was instructed to do, and then SECURED the dog.

The video is hard to watch, and as a dog owner, I hated seeing this video. But I blame the man who caused this problem, not the police.

Now, I am sure you will blame the police officers, as that appears to be your typical agenda. Never blame the party who CREATED the problem, blame the police. Right?

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow