Police out of control or were they justified?

Started Jul 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Johnsonj
Senior MemberPosts: 1,982
Like?
On the wrong side of the law, yet again.
In reply to Chato, Jul 3, 2013

Chato wrote:

drh681 wrote:

Chato wrote:

drh681 wrote:

Slider44 wrote:

angrywhtman wrote:

My two cents on this....

The dog didn't deserve being shot. I didn't see it bite anyone?

You didn't see it bite anyone, or you fail to acknowledge it bite the officer and attacked.

The pedestrian should have not been aprehended for photographing the police assuming this is benign an not something else going on that we viewers don't know.

The pedestrian is an azzhole for taunting the police

Yes, the pedestrian created this whole situation, and his dog attacked. The police did not attack the dog, the dog attacked them.

All around this was mishandled by the police and the pedestrian and the dog paid the price.

Seriously? What did you expect the police to do? Let this man taunt them by video taping them, and then having his dog attack? Do you know the laws on dogs? This dog was clearly not confined or secured? If a dog escapes and attacks, then you are free to defend under any circumstances, including deadly force if necessary.

Uh the "suspect" had put the dog in his car. The dog left the car to go to the "suspect".

Cops violate the law, dog gets killed. The obvious conclusion is to give a medal to the Cop.

What would have happened if they just let the arrested guy, cuffs and all, go over to his dog?

Dave

I don't think anybody will get "medals" out of that one Dave.

I expect that they had already told the guy to "secure the dog". that's why it was in the car.

They were of course, violating the law. Of that there is no question at all.

Since this guy had already demonstrated that he would cooperate with an arrest, they could have simply let him walk over to the dog. They could have retreated to the guy. They choose to kill the dog.

No surprise here, u fcvking azzhole.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow