Police out of control or were they justified?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Great Bustard
Forum ProPosts: 20,859
Like?
Re: Yep. People should mind their own business...
In reply to Nightwings, 9 months ago

Nightwings wrote:

Great Bustard wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

angrywhtman wrote:

This is VERY disturbing. What say you about the force used?

Hawthorne, Ca Police Kill Dog(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr4ie2AE

Very disturbing to watch. And it angers me... A LOT. My anger is not directed at the police who shot the animal in self defense of what the animal may have done, rather my anger is FULLY directed at that STUPID POS owner of the dog...... who..... ALL HE HAD TO DO..... WAS TO HAVE MINDED HIS OWN F**K*** BUSINESS........ PERIOD.

...just like these people did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

I mean, if someone had decided not to mind their own business, they might have gotten hurt.

Shoot, if some busy body fool hadn't filmed popo beating the crap out of Rodney King in '92, then the whole city would have been spared a riot.

I feel your pain, brother.

History showed, that your buddy Rodney ... after leading the Police in a wild chase, probably deserved to get the tar beaten out of him, that and based on his priors. And not because he was black, but because he just flat out deserved it for being a d-bag and a danger to the public peace.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I'm sorry -- I didn't get the country you live in. Where I live, the US, the police are supposed to defend the Constitution and follow this little thing called "Due Process" as opposed to enact their own vigilante justice. I understand that's not the most efficient way about it, and it sure sucks when some scumbag gets away with something, but, well, a lot of people seem to think that, overall, the rights afforded to the people by the Constitution are a good thing overall.

But, for sure, as long as popo is putting the hurt on people we don't like and who can't effectively fight back, I guess that's a good thing, right?  You know, a while back, no one really liked the Jews, and, well, when "activists" for this one "political party" in Germany started "taking care of business" with those "dirty vermin", people did mind their own business, and Germany rose to become a great power.  So I can see your point -- makes a great deal of sense.  There was more to the story, though, but...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow