Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,057Gear list
Like?
I've been a naughty boy......
In reply to agentul, Jul 2, 2013

agentul wrote:

Pikme wrote:

Guy Parsons wrote:

Somebody said that the Olympus high definition video is a joke anyway and muddy results happen, so the better choice is the lesser 1280 wide to get less mud.

Guy, you are usually helpful, I'm very surprised that you would offer that statement.

"Somebody said" is like the internet, has to be true.

yes, we require full identification details for that "somebody".

Oh yes, I should have Googled to death on this forum to find the couple of bodies who did say that muddy results are gained when using 1920 video, better to use 1280 video.

I'll smack myself on the behind and go to the naughty corner for not quoting the evidence....

Test it yourself to see if true, seems to work for me.

As for me being "usually helpful", yes, that was why I said it, my elephant like memory retrieved the thoughts and I wrote them down. It was meant as a gentle warning that it may be wise to choose a lower resolution to get the video to look better. As usual, check for yourself to see if true.

Regards...... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow