The words that are going to hang Zimmermen

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Snydly
Regular MemberPosts: 190Gear list
Like?
Re: John... this shouldn't have even made the news
In reply to Marty4650, Jul 2, 2013

Marty4650 wrote:

A black thug and a Hispanic thug got into a fight, and one of them ends up dead. This happens like 300 times a day, every day of the year.

The only reason this became newsworthy was because the media decided to play this as a black and white story, and decided to show us all of Trayvon's baby pictures. Then... President Obama jumps into the fray, and politicizes it even more by declaring "Trayvon could have been my son!"

So we have the media deciding the half white Zimmerman is 100% white, and the half white Obama is 100% black. And they are wrong on both counts. Just to gin up a good story.

And we have the President once again politicizing something he has no business even getting involved in, and making it a race issue. Once again, Obama proves how well he is "uniting us."

As far as I can see, Zimmerman's biggest crime was that he wasn't named Gonzales. And I really don't care what happens to him now.

My prediction is that Zimmerman will be acquitted, but Holder/Obama will keep charging him with federal civil rights violations until something sticks. "No justice, no peace" as they say in the hood.

And the end result be that the locals will be safer.

One thug will be dead, and the other thug will be safely locked up in a federal prison.

So there might be a happy ending in all this. Of sorts.

-- hide signature --

Marty

Martin is a thug?  He was walking home with skittles.  Oh yeah, sorry, he wasn't white...  You're right.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
daveNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow