The D7100 "through the looking glass"...

Started Jun 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
JimPearce
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,388Gear list
Like?
Absolutely Brev00...
In reply to Brev00, Jul 1, 2013

As I commented, hundreds of pictures have been posted. My complaint is that the more technical threads have been quite negative in a very peculiar way: focusing on anomalous low level sensor behaviour that can be wrenched to the surface in software. I'm merely suggesting that:

1. In real world shooting, this sensor is far more robust than most previous Nikon sensors (even if it isn't quite equal to the best Exmor sensors); and:

2. It does present some challenges to the user (NR, for instance) and some of the D7100 users might from time to time share some insights into how to get the most from the camera.

Anyway, as you don't have a D7100 my appeal wasn't addressed to you. Most of the posts in this forum don't interest me - therefore I don't read them. I wouldn't dream of reading a post that was clearly about the D7000 and then complaining that I'm not interested in certain kinds of posts about the D7000.

-- hide signature --

Jim

JimPearce's gear list:JimPearce's gear list
Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow