Nudity in Photo Challenges? Pro or Con?

Started Jun 30, 2013 | Photos thread
amalric
Forum ProPosts: 10,817
Like?
An instance of Repression...
In reply to mrsawyer, Jul 1, 2013

mrsawyer wrote:

I participate in Panachallenge.com photo challenges. The current one has an entry that has stirred some behind the scene comments. The comments on the site have been positive, but I would like some other opinions as to 1) whether it is an appropriate photo for the challenge? and 2) whether nudity should be allowed?

Your comments either way are appreciated. I would post the photo here, but am not sure if it would get me in trouble. So here is a link the photo.

The Photo in Question

(Note: the link will probably only work thru Monday evening Eastern time in the US.)

That picture would rather be - the link still works.

There are no sexual organs, primary or secondary visible. One also fails to see what a child doesn't know of the female body.

Everything is seen  from the back, perhaps the true instance of repression. And additionally the adult body is painted.

In fact when you say Nudity you probably mean Visible Sexual Appeal: there is none.

In the history there are various photographs of a kiss, that are erotic, without being in the nude. Many are French, perhaps a different culture.

A Nude is not necessarily Erotic: ask our masters who they are against to

Am.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Pro.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow