** Dedicated Camera Bags for Mirror-less cameras - Think Tank!**

Started May 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
local novice
Regular MemberPosts: 393Gear list
Like?
Re: ** Dedicated Camera Bags for Mirror-less cameras - Think Tank!**
In reply to ryan2007, Jul 1, 2013

The problem with a "dedicated M43 bag" is that they are ok for a body and a  few lenses, but not much else. I realize that a lot of people get into M43 to downsize their kit, but as you get into other things stuff starts piling up.  For instance I use a Think Tank retrospective 10.  I thought this might be too big but one of the reasons I got it was to fit my EM-5 attached to the panny 100-300 with lens hood mounted.  This is not possible with the smaller bags.  Plus as I venture into flash you appreciate the extra space.  I can fit the FL-600R in the bag with body and lenses, but not my Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1 Ring Flash  when i use the oly 60mm.   I need another bag for that. If I do not need flash than the small bags are ok, but if I am going to use flash then.... As always I enjoy reading what others think and experience.

local novice's gear list:local novice's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
bagsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow