Started Jun 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
deryn
Regular MemberPosts: 345
Like?
How do you guys focus?
Jun 30, 2013

Hi all, I've had a couple of cameras now for around 6 years with a NEX f3 being my current best camera. In that time I've taken thousands of photo's, landscapes, portraits, flowers and gardens, street, holiday photo's, abstract ... e.t.c.

When I look back over my catalogue I don't think there is one photo I would definately want to print. I would say the reason is they are all mediocre, non stand out as being 'good'.

You might say, well you are just not a good photographer, which may well be true and at 55 years of age I ain't gotta hope! But, I think it is more because I am not focused on one particular area of photography. I believe that if I could get focused, and photograph for projects I might well improve my photography.

How did you guys get into one particular area of photography? Or are there lot's of guys like me, just taking photos of all and everything without any particular direction?

many thanks for any thoughts?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow