ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Giovanni_1968
Senior MemberPosts: 1,185Gear list
Like?
Edit, convert and print...
Jun 30, 2013

Hello,

I have a problem I wish you folks can help me to solve, I have a bad shoot of a dear friend of mine, low shutter speed, bad WB, bad framing, low MP count (my dear poor old S5Pro), I'd like to convert it to BW, print on some kind of fine art paper (through a printing service) and deliver it to her, I use LR4 to catalog and edit my shoots but in this instance I had to use some kind of spot removal and skin softening through PhotoShop which I'm not that friendly to, I removed some spots, some dead pixels, softened skin than back to LR4 to add some vibrance, reducing highlight and converting BW, would like to know what you think about it and what would you suggest to do before (eventually) sending it to print.

Attached the before and after...

thank you

-- hide signature --
 Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm F2.8-3.5 ASPH Mega OIS +7 more
Casio Exilim EX-S5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow