surrephoto
Regular MemberPosts: 221
Like?
Re: Continuation of my Nikon D4 assymetrical AF saga Part III
In reply to CraigBennett, Jun 30, 2013

CraigBennett wrote:

surrephoto wrote:

CraigBennett wrote:

I did not read all the conversations, but I did read your part I, II and III so if you stated it already, I apologize. Did the loaner Nikon provided have the same issue?

Regards,

-- hide signature --

Yes, both loaners they lent me had the same issue. I am quite certain most early copies are afflicted. So far I have only tried newer D800s without the issue.

That's sad. My D800e's have no issue, been very please with them.

Hope you get it sorted out, the D4 is a fabulous camera.

Regards,

-- hide signature --

To be honest D4 is a very good camera. Strong points of the D4 are dynamic range, speed & low-light tracking. Sadly my set & many others are flawed by an unintentional mistake by Sendai Factory. I am ready to forgive the trespasses and forget the horrible experiences with Nikon service If they are ready to fix my problem, and proceed to fix the problem for any other users who are affected. I would hope but do not expect them to have a recall, that might hurt Nikon's reputation just a slight too much. But then again the quasi 1DX re-call proves that recalls are a sign of integrity and do not hurt reputation.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
???New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow