Continuation of my Nikon D4 assymetrical AF saga Part III

Started Jun 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
surrephoto
Regular MemberPosts: 228
Like?
Re:Mervin, before trying to drum up...
In reply to tommiejeep, Jun 30, 2013

tommiejeep wrote:

support here I would think you would try ClubSNAP. I did not find parts I, II, or III there and you are a Senior Member. Just a short post on 28 June asking to share your long story. I guess your NPS status did not get you much or it took you too long to figure out something was wrong with your D4. If you bought it with bill and warranty you should have asked for a replacement much sooner.

-- hide signature --

Anticipate the Light and wing it when you get it wrong
Tom
http://taja.smugmug.com/

Being a senior member in clubsnap only means my post count is high & i've been there long enough.

Because my posts, like here in dpreview, directly states that the camera is defective & will reveal numerous names and employees in Nikon Corporation (of many countries, including singapore), i might be liable for legal repercussions. Such things have happened in Singaporean forums.

I informed Nikon Singapore about my issue as early as mid-june 2013.

A defective camera remains defective unless physics law can change. I do not accept timeframe as an excuse to deny exchanging or fixing the camera since I have negotiated this with Nikon Internationally through 11 months of the warranty period.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
???New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow