Samsung has a Facebook page for the NX300...

Started Jun 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
jonathanj
Regular MemberPosts: 468Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung has a Facebook page for the NX300...
In reply to Kirk Tuck, Jun 30, 2013

You don't have to give facebook your entire email, but I think (and it was a while ago I registered) that it's presented as a step in the registration process that you have to avoid by clicking the hard to find "skip" button or something. Linkedin does the same thing. In other words many people probably do so without thinking. Personally, I think as long as you treat facebook as a heavily commercialized public forum with no privacy, you're fine. Sort of like going to a shopping mall - if you aren't happy for everyone you know and anyone who happens by to know all about something, don't post it on facebook!

Samsung has a few official pages on facebook, and some of them post some nice pictures from time to time. If you're on facebook, it might be worth a look, but I wouldn't sign up just to see their pictures. Also, most of them (but not the link posted above) are public so you shouldn't need to sign up to see them.

jonathanj's gear list:jonathanj's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX30 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow