Started Jun 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrPicky
Regular MemberPosts: 112
Like?
I miss olympus:. (
Jun 30, 2013

Hi guys I miss hanging out here even though I didn't post much. I really learned alot of photography starting here when I started dslr with ab e620 then e3. Now im using a nikon d600. What I rreally miss most is that when I shoot with oly I pretty much know what im getting when I press that shutter realease. Now I realized what all you guys have been saying all along. Yes oly has the the best quality/value lens and best IS and build. I was so spoiled by oly. Im not knocking nikon because their fx sensor is awesome but I just wished oly could have given us a better sensor to go with their pro slr body. An olympus pro body is the best thought out setup. My keeper % is down now and im sure it has alot to do with me. I hope oly gives you guys an aawesome slr in the future because now I know oly know how to build cameras minus past sensor dependent. My dream is oly pro body with full frame sensor and oly lens. I really admire you guys loyalty to oly. Hope you gguys dont mind that I still come here. Thanks a lot.

Nikon D600 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow