Will the D600 be updated soon?

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
MrPicky
Regular MemberPosts: 117
Like?
Re: Will the D600 be updated soon?
In reply to eNo, Jun 30, 2013

Sorry because I dont post a lot but just turn on sensor clean. I did since the 1st day I got mine refurbished. Most of us own a blower. If you get lots of spots on regular photos send it in. If your looking for spots shooting white wall you should quit photography. Ive had water and sand kicked up on my lens but that doesnt stop me from capturing unforgettable memories. If you own a $2000 camera im sure you have at least a $100 software to fix imperfections. Im no pro but I can figure out how to work around it. Yes ive seen examples of bad spot and I know there are really bad copies but please dont make it seem like the d600 is awful. Remember there are other cameras out there. And please dont say im already invested in lens because I basicly gave away my oly gear to get into full frame. Your buget shouldn't be an excuse because there are cheaper alternatives. Sorry for the rant. NOw go capture that moment!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yep.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow