Will the D600 be updated soon?

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 20,372Gear list
Like?
Re: It's been fixed for some time.
In reply to Art Zaczek, Jun 30, 2013

These are neither dust specks nor oil. They are simply long dashes produced in software such as PS CS6. What utter nonsence. I strongly suggest you spend a little more time reading in the forum and less time posting. I have been posting for 11 years and have a MS in Photography (Brooks Institute of Photography - 1982), and made a damn good living as a pro and photo instructor - now retired - mostly. You probably don't know what that is, but perhaps google can help you.

The serial numbers tell MUCH more than cronological time. And why would Nikon tell YOU anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have made it to my very slim ignore list - #2. Have a nice day.

Art Zaczek wrote:

NO you don’t – I have read your posts too. I’m not going to ask what the magic serial number is, Nikon will not give this out so you don’t know this either.

Proof - Exif photos (1)0075 /serial #5015, (2)0285 / serial #5016. Both new, fresh stock from authorized Nikon Canada dealer.

I’m not for real? Don’t know what I’m looking at? Maybe you don’t. Never even had a D600? I had two – you need receipts, I have them too. Everyone that says the issue is still present are also not for real? Just check the Nikon, Nikonians, Nikonroumors, people buying the camera NOW have the same problem. Nikon is not able to fix this issue, just trying to patch a unit that comes in.

As for my credibility of posting history-what does that have anything to do with the issue, don’t tell me a website or hundreds of posts.

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yep.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow