In reply to shutterblaster, 10 months ago

shutterblaster wrote:

Snydly wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

Father Anderson wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

If these Red States decide to secede and form a new peaceful nation, they will not have to cough up the fabulously outreageous amounts of money to keep up a huge military force with bases all over the planet.
That alone would help them to have balanced budgets and take better care of their citizens.

Remember, we are talking about states where babies are thrown to the curb as soon as they are born.

Lie.

Republicans don't, as a rule, show any interest in taking better care of their citizens.

Lie

They are more about blaming people who are in a bad position for allowing themselves to get into that position, so that they can be all smug and sanctimonious (and not have to do anything about the problem).

Lie.

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say ‘Challenge accepted’.

Just saying "Lie, lie; lie" doesn't prove anything ...except you are an ignorant jerk of course.

I don't have to prove anything. The proof is obvious. His comments were were noting more then broad strokes of demonizing drivel.

A jerk maybe, that is an opinion. Ignorant? Not even close.

There's truth in Wheatfields statement...

Remember, we are talking about states where babies are thrown to the curb as soon as they are born.

Where is the truth in this?

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

Ok, I can't believe I'm falling for this.  Metaphor.  I don't think Wheatfield means newborn babies are actually thrown to a curb, that would be bad, but 'thrown to the curb' is a metaphor, or in some areas maybe an idiom.

Yeah, forget it, liberals throw babies on the street.  It's Obama's fault.  In fact I saw him throw a light skinned baby out the window of a car.  Well, I heard he did from a guy who watches fox news.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow