Will the D600 be updated soon?

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 20,167Gear list
Like?
Re: It's been fixed for some time.
In reply to Art Zaczek, Jun 29, 2013

Art Zaczek wrote:

Got any proof for this? You seem like you ‘know it all’ 100%. I can only tell you I returned 2 copies in April.

Yes I do - if purchased from Nikon USA after the 1st of the year and has an appropriate serial number.

Do you have any proof that your two copies were defective? A full EXIF file from a recent image would be good for a starter. And how do we know that you are for real? Or really know what you are looking at? Or really know where your camera came from? If USA, is it from Nikon USA - or a gray market version. I would doubt this if you do indeed live in Canada.

Now about your posting history. You have only 2 posts (on this subject only) here and not enough information about yourself to come up with any credibility. Canada often gets the 1st North American shipments for some reason - and it is a mixed bag. Your source and serial number might tell the story . . . if in fact we had the slightest idea who you were and if you even have a D600.

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yep.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow