Started Jun 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 18,631Gear list
Like?
Re: Kendall's declared "even more reasonable questions"
In reply to Detail Man, Jun 29, 2013

Detail Man wrote:

<...>

As opposed to responding to my question with questions, I would be more interested in knowing how you see yourself (which is in fact the only person that you can reliably speak for) in your intended role, and how you envision specific ways in which your organizational position as an unpaid volunteer representing DPReview may, or may not, in actual practice facilitate that personal vision.

I will attempt to answer at least in part...

I'd be happy to speak to my intended role as a moderator. I am a simple gardener, subservient to the goal of having a heathy and vibrant garden (forum). Often that means sacrifice on my part in some way, in order to improve the whole.

I can't quite parse the last part of your question looking for "specific ways in which your organizational position as an unpaid volunteer representing DPReview may, or may not, in actual practice facilitate that personal vision"  You are dancing around with flowery language asking for some specific piece of information you desire, but you've made it hard to comprehend what that specific is.  My role is a gardner, but what do you want to know in relation to that being my vision for moderation?

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow