Started Jun 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jan de graaf
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
yongnuo 568EX : so many problems n worst service
Jun 28, 2013

the flash was arrived about 3 months ago n was planed for my canon 1ds mark ii. but since then it became a pain in my rear

first problem that i notice : compare to my canon 580ex ii, the yongnuo is always underpowered.pics are too drak. and even worse ,it's not always underpowered by a certain level. so u will never kmow how to use flash compensation to compensate it. sometimes it's under 2 stop, n sometimes just under 1/3. it seems this uncertainty of underpower somekind of distance related. but i dont know

2nd problem is much worse then the first. it occured around month after i got this flash: sometimes it makes the whole image green! u cant imagine how embarrassing that is when friends n especially clients want to check my camera screen n found out everything is green!

i use 580ex ii quite often n that kinda problems never occured to me. n auto whitblance is always reliable without flash. so im sure my camera is ok.

when i contact their dealer. they gave me a service number in china! after i called oversea n complain about those problems. they just answered they had never heard of those problems n hang up on me!!!

so i tried email , they gave me feedback which basically said get lost: they want me to send it all the way back to their factory in china ! so that they can test it

and they never answer my email again....

im so angry that i want to smash it to pieces

normal pic with flash

green pic

after i  attach yongnuo 622 wireless trigger , i still got same shutterspeed as flash on, and it flashes, but i got completely different pic .... dont know why

Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow