Anyone know where I can buy an x-pro 1 upstate NY

Started Jun 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Anthony Alongi
Regular MemberPosts: 212Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone know where I can buy an x-pro 1 upstate NY
In reply to bjmike, Jun 28, 2013

Gotta put in ainother plug for B&H.  I have been a customer since 1984 when I was a wee lad and had to send a check to buy my first camera and bag (a sweet Pentax ME Super with a Domke bag (that I still have and has more character than all the rest of my bags put together).  B&H has a very fair return policy.  I too live where the only "camera store" is Best Buy (Middle of New Hampshire).  I have to go to Burlington or Boston to find real cameras.  Honestly, it is just easier to buy from B&H and return as necessary.  The penalty is return shipping costs, but those are minor.  Give it a try.

I once ordered a flat screen TV from B&H about 9:30 at night.  Normal seven day shipping.  I got home from work the next day and there is a box in my kitchen that my kids say was delivered around noon.  It was the tv.  I have no idea how it got there that quick - sticker showed it was shipped from NYC, not delivered from a local store.

Yes, I am a fanboy.  B&H has been great for me for 29 years.  I cannot see buying gear anywhere else.

Tony A.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow