Started Jun 28, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jaamp
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Availability of GR Digital IV
Jun 28, 2013

Hello, I am in a need of a new camera and GRD IV looks really interesting. I previously owned Lumix FS62 and I am looking for more powerful but still pretty small camera. I like the image quality (from what I have seen) and design. The problem is that GRD IV seems to be out of stock practically everywhere. It was, however, available on Amazon about week ago (I watched last pieces to go) so there's the question: Is there a chance for Amazon to get it soon (<week)? From this forum I understand that getting GR is pretty difficult.

I am temporarily in U.S. with no camera, so I would like to get one, the sooner the better. So far I am looking on panasonic LX7, which is a bit larger but still acceptable for me - I like the speed of lens, I don't really care  for video or zoom. Is there a camera more similar to GRD IV that's available and in the price range I might have overlooked? In the case getting the ricoh would take too long.

jaamp's gear list:jaamp's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Ricoh GR Digital IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow