Started Jun 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BlueJakester
Senior MemberPosts: 1,712Gear list
Like?
Very positive experience with B&H Photo customer service
Jun 27, 2013

I ordered a new lens from B&H and it was delivered damaged last Monday. I'm not certain when the lens was damaged but based on the condition of the packing materiel I would guess it was during shipping to me, not prior.

I called B&H customer service right when they opened Tuesday morning and waited less than one minute to speak to someone.  I was quickly emailed a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged lens. A replacement lens was ordered to be shipped out Second Day Delivery service and no freight was charged to me (the original order was three day delivery service).

The B&H customer service representative was courteous, professional and efficient throughout the process. In my evaluation the experience could not have been more positive. My new lens arrived today in perfect condition.

It's nice to know that great customer service where you can actually speak to a human continues to exist in the U.S. Thanks B&H!

Jake

BlueJakester's gear list:BlueJakester's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D5200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow