Which one of this is a best one?

Started Jun 26, 2013 | Polls thread
123Mike
Senior MemberPosts: 4,246Gear list
Like?
Re: Which one of this is a best one?
In reply to artlmntl, Jun 27, 2013

Meanwhile, I'll keep shooting what I've got.

Same here. I'm focusing on composition and whatnot these days. This vacation, while the kids are playing, I'll be finishing my new favorite book: The Photographer's Eye by Michael Freeman. Just kidding... the youngest is almost two, and I'll be running after him 24/7 pretty much minus nappy time. That's when thing 2 will start bugging me of course. That's what I love about the SLTs. It's so easy to capture all that action with it.

The postman delivered the variable ND filter I ordered, and I want to see what it does. So, the adventure continues.

That'll be neat. You could give rivers, streams, and waterfalls, give that smooth look in broad daylight. I have to get me one of those. What percentage does it darken? Or are there kits with a bunch of them in a pack for like $5 delivered, from China through Ebay these days (lol)...?

ps. you ever use a grey card and do raw processing? My grey card came in but I haven't used it yet.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow