What prevents you from moving to a mirrorless camera?

Started Jun 26, 2013 | Polls thread
plevyadophy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,250Gear list
Like?
Re: An emotion laden term...
In reply to Joseph S Wisniewski, Jun 27, 2013

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

Glen Barrington called the kettle black wrote:

I don't see its use furthering your cause. Feel free to continue to use it if you want, but I don't see it making people WANT to use a mirrorless.

Seriously, you can write this

• No one will take me seriously as a photographer. For that you need a DSLR.
  • They're for women's purses.

and take someone else to task for using "an emotion laden term" and not "furthering" a "cause". I'm impressed.

And the "this is just for fun" disclaimer has no more weight than hate speech with a smiley at the end.

You made impassioned "You all suck. I'm out of here forever" speeches on two different occasions. Why not keep that promise, instead of hanging around and trolling constantly?

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008.
Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed.
Ciao! Joseph
www.swissarmyfork.com

I think you are wrong to take the OP to task (or imply hypocrisy on his part) for adding those two items to the Poll because ..................... unfortunately, both those sentiments have been expressed in the past, and the first one (re DSLR) is a feeling that often still come across.

So I think it's right that the OP add those options and allow folks to be honest as to what their feelings are.

The only problem I find with the Poll is that there isn't the facility to select more than one option if more than one thing bothers you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AmenNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow