amd
amd
Regular MemberPosts: 118Gear list
Like?
Re: the "worthy" police
In reply to John_A_G, Jun 27, 2013

John_A_G wrote:

amd wrote:

But if the forum is stuffed with these quality questions, at a certain point it starts to annoy the enthusiast ...

It's a public forum. If you or anyone else is annoyed by a post, stop reading it. Go to forums that discuss technique instead of gear. I happen to dislike cat photo posts so guess what - I skip them. Problem solved.

It used to be different quality in the past, and that will change who attends this forum, again changing the target market. I anticipate that some people dislike this. You are over interpreting me if you read into my response that I would like to see more pics in the gear forum of this site though.

So you think if in a public forum people are discussing this topic, and have an opinion, they should move on to a different forum? Interesting approach I have to admit!

amd's gear list:amd's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS M Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow