I never sell camera equipment because...

Started Jun 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Zensu11
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Like?
Re: I disagree a bit.
In reply to GingerBread, Jun 27, 2013

If it still works and you like shooting with it, keep it!

I've still got my Nikon Coolpix 990, the one with the swivel in the middle of the body. The hand grip and screen with shutter release is on the right side (photographers view) while the lens and flash are on the left and swivel. It's only a 4mg sensor and it doesn't do well in poor light. I've even had to drill a small hole in the base of the camera to put a pin in that holds the battery compartment door closed (got tired of paying Nikon $200 for repairs). It takes 4 AA batteries and , this is the kicker, IT"S FUN TO SHOOT!

Sure I can only get smaller prints but it's still great for compact carry outdoors and emails. I've even got a fisheye attachment that works fantastic and is SUPER FUN! I still gush about this camera. I loved it when it first came out and I love using it today.

Zensu11's gear list:Zensu11's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow