About moderation - Feedback

Started Jun 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
bosjohn21
Senior MemberPosts: 5,492
Like?
Re: Time to take a break
In reply to DonA2, Jun 27, 2013

DonA2 wrote:

Well John you have somewhat overstated your case and although it has some small merit, in a court of law a Judge would have you evicted. The mod's have proven to be beneficial to the decorum of these forums. There is little to no evidence of abuse. As with any volunteered position, such as we have here, it is very difficult to please everyone. I am sure most participants here are well satisfied with our moderators.

Quick search shows more than five hundred threads concerning Moderation in the past year. You don't think thats a lot?

The condescension aside there is more then enough evidence that there are problems. I am not on any side and I think the problems are systemic not personal. I think too many rules makes a difficult task for a moderator much harder. Making the reasons for decisions public will help everyone know what the moderators limits are and become much easier to keep within the toleration zone so to speak

-- hide signature --

John aka bosjohn21

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow