Started Jun 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
lenshoarder
lenshoarder Contributing Member • Posts: 609
Re: About moderation - Feedback

Simon Joinson wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

gloaming wrote:

I submitted a complaint directly via the feedback link at the bottom of every page on Sunday, and it happens to be about moderation. I have yet to receive even an acknowledgement.

Welcome to the club. The way DPR is right now, the community moderators are the first and last word.

Which is weird because I emailed you personally on May 18 asking you to contact me directly, but I didn't hear back. I'm looking at the email in my sent folder as I type this.

Simon

-- hide signature --

Simon Joinson, Editor-in-chief
dpreview.com
connect.dpreview.com

Strange, I just checked my PMs again. I only have one PM. I think it's the only PM I've ever gotten. It is from the admin but it's dated May 16 and is informing me about the gearshop.

"May 16, 2013 07:28:37

As a valued member of the DPReview community we'd like to invite you to try out an exciting new initiative launching today.

For almost a year, we've been working with a dedicated team on a new store called DPReview GearShop, which is nearly ready for its public unveiling."

I have no other PMs.

Let me go check my actual email account including the spam folder. I assumed that we would be contacted though the PM system.

Found it in my email account.  I didn't think we would be contacted there.  My mistake.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ck3
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Biggs23 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow