lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 601
Like?
Re: About moderation - Feedback
In reply to Simon Joinson, Jun 27, 2013

Simon Joinson wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

gloaming wrote:

I submitted a complaint directly via the feedback link at the bottom of every page on Sunday, and it happens to be about moderation. I have yet to receive even an acknowledgement.

Welcome to the club. The way DPR is right now, the community moderators are the first and last word.

Which is weird because I emailed you personally on May 18 asking you to contact me directly, but I didn't hear back. I'm looking at the email in my sent folder as I type this.

Simon

-- hide signature --

Simon Joinson, Editor-in-chief
dpreview.com
connect.dpreview.com

Strange, I just checked my PMs again. I only have one PM. I think it's the only PM I've ever gotten. It is from the admin but it's dated May 16 and is informing me about the gearshop.

"May 16, 2013 07:28:37

As a valued member of the DPReview community we'd like to invite you to try out an exciting new initiative launching today.

For almost a year, we've been working with a dedicated team on a new store called DPReview GearShop, which is nearly ready for its public unveiling."

I have no other PMs.

Let me go check my actual email account including the spam folder. I assumed that we would be contacted though the PM system.

Found it in my email account.  I didn't think we would be contacted there.  My mistake.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow